Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mommy Referral Program


Be a part of the Mommy Rep Program!
Benefits:
  • Free Start-Up Mini Session: If you haven't had a session with Crave Photography in the last 6 months, you can schedule a FREE Mini Session to get your referral program started. If you have had a session recently, we will choose a picture from that session!

  • 24 Adorable "Luxe" Ornate 3x3 Cards to hand out to your friends and family: These cards have my business information on them, PLUS, whoever redeems the card and books/holds their session gets a COMPLIMENTARY 8x10! (You get 24, because I keep one as an example!)

  • Print Credit: For each person you referrred that books and holds their session, you will get $15 in FREE Print Credit to use to order Prints from me!

  • Free Full Session: When you have referred 5 people, you can book a Complimentary FULL Photo Session!

Requirements:
  • Obviously, you must have the desire to share Crave Photography with your friends, family and acquaintances! The more people you refer and book, the better for you and I!

  • My business is primarily based on referrals and my portfolio. You must be willing to sign a photo release so I can use your portraits in my portfolio as well as make cards with my business information on them for you to pass out.

Who is eligible?
  • This program is NOT just for Mommies!
  • -Children
  • -Family
  • -Engagement
  • -Maternity
  • -Newborn
  • -Seniors
  • -Weddings

*Only Children & Family Reps come with a Complimentary 30 minute Mini Session**

Contact Me Today at ashley@cravemycreative.com today to be a Mommy Rep!

No comments:

Post a Comment